November Update – 3 Important Items
Hello Heritage Families,
Welcome to November and chilly mornings! We’ve completed our first trimester of the school year and our first SEP conference is coming up next week. That brings us to:
- Item #1 – SEP Conference & Health Fair – please take a few seconds to register for an SEP time before Wednesday, November 7 at midnight, the parent scheduling window will close at that time. You can easily register by visiting our website – CLICK HERE or by calling our office at 628-4427. Additionally, I would encourage everyone to register for an appointment on Wednesday, November 14 – we are having a Health and Community resource fair at Heritage on that day that is open to EVERYONE. From free kids haircuts to a vast array of health resources, there will be something for everyone. The health fair will be available and open to all to help educate regarding resources available in our local community. (Heritage Health Fair Flyer: English | Spanish)
- Item #2 – Coins for Kids Christmas Help
If you need assistance with Christmas this year, please see our school counselor, Emily Sharp, before the Thanksgiving break (11/20) for a referral letter to KONY Coins for Kids. The counselor will provide you with additional instructions.
If you are interested in volunteer and/or donation opportunities, please visit this website http://www.coinsforkids.net
Si necesitas asistencia para la Navidad este año, por favor vea al consejero de la escuela antes de las vacaciones de Acción de Gracias (Noviembre 20, 2018) para conseguir una carta de referencia. El consejero de la escuela le dará instrucciones adicionales.
Si tu estas interesado/a en ser voluntario/a o en oportunidades para donar, por favor visite este website http://www.coinsforkids.net
- Item #3 – Absences and Tardies – Remember our goal of ALL day EVERY day attendance. Do all you can to get your child here on time each and every day. Our teachers work tirelessly to create and prepare lessons and learning activities that will challenge and engage our students and many teachers begin those activities as soon as our announcements are over each morning. Additionally, school dismisses at 3:30 most days and at 1:15 on early release days. As much as possible appointments and other conflicts should be scheduled after our release time. Thank you!
I look forward to seeing each of you during our SEP week!
Adam Baker (Principal) | 435-628-4427 | email@example.com
- Nov 6 – Election Day – Don’t forget to VOTE
- Nov 6 – 4th Grade Field Trip (Staheli Farm)
- Nov 7 – 5th Grade Field Trip (Sound of Music @ DHHS)
- Nov 7 – PTA Meeting 7pm
- Nov 7 – Online Scheduler parent window closes at midnight
- Nov 12 – Veterans Day Assembly & 5th Grade Marching in Veterans Day Parade
- Nov 12~Nov 16 – Early Release SEP Conferences
- Nov 14 – FREE Health & Community Resource Fair (Flyer: English | Spanish)
- Nov 21~23 – NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Break
Trackback from your site.