Heritage Heads UP – PTA Info
Parents – We need your help!!
PTA Information coming your way. Two major things coming right up.
- Looking ahead to next school year (2018-19) we need a PTA President, President-elect, and Secretary. PTA is critical for Heritage Elementary and it’s continued success! Please read the attached note and carefully consider whether or not you would be able to help our PTA maintain the excellent service it provides to our school. As the principal of Heritage Elementary I can assure you of the valuable contribution that PTA provides our teachers and staff and especially each of our students. It really is something that is essential for our school to continue to excel and be an amazing place for our students! (PTA Parent Note.pdf)
- Family Week Information: Feb 5 ~ 9, 2018
- Monday – Family Fun Night
- Tuesday – Grandparent Show & Tell
- Thursday – Family Lunch Day
- Friday – Parents & Pastries
- All the handouts: CLICK HERE
- Please take a moment and complete and return the paperwork for family lunch (Thursday, Feb 8) and Grandparent Show & Tell (Tuesday, Feb 6) to your child’s teacher!
I greatly appreciate our PTA and all that these great individuals do to help Heritage Elementary be a more excellent school. Please consider volunteering this coming year and helping our PTA remain a strong component of Heritage Elementary school.
I also want to give a quick shout out to our amazing Student Lighthouse Team and the teacher leaders who work with them. They meet every Tuesday morning at 8am and have planned activities for our students and work to make our school an awesome place for all who visit.As you can see they make my job much more enjoyable.
Heritage Elementary is an amazing place for our students! I am so grateful for your continued support. Please contact me directly if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Adam Baker (Principal) | email@example.com | 435-628-4427
Looking Ahead: (https://heritage.washk12.org/calendar/)
- Feb 1 – PTA Board Meeting 7pm
- Feb 5~9 – PTA Family Week
- Feb 13 – 3rd Grade Field Trip to Desert Garden
- Feb 14 – Valentine’s Day
- Feb 16 – 5th Grade Field Trip Tonaquint Intermediate School Tour
- Feb 19 – No School President’s Day
- Feb 23 – Roadrunner Rally & Habit 5 Assembly (2nd Grade)
- Feb 26~March 2 – SEP Week
Trackback from your site.