Thanks for your participation in SEP Conferences last week. As a school we value parents as a critical partner in the education of our students. I hope you found value in visiting our school and spending time in your child’s classroom. Let’s continue to work together!
March is a busy time here at Heritage. This week is our annual Heritage Leadership Night. It will be Thursday, March 7 beginning at 6pm. Plan now to attend! You’ll see amazing artwork, participate in meaningful learning activities, enjoy dinner together and every student will take home a free book to add to their personal library. CLICK HERE for more information!
JOB OPENING – Heritage Elementary is currently looking to fill a vacancy for a part time paraprofessional in the SPED department. Please visit the WCSD Website for more information and to apply! (https://www.washk12.org/district-jobs)
Shout Out to Heritage Teachers! Woot Woot!! I am impressed daily by the outstanding teachers here at Heritage. They work tirelessly to create meaningful learning opportunities for your students. I admire them greatly. I believe we’ve got the very best here at Heritage and I love to rub shoulders with them each day!
Thanks for your continued support!
Adam Baker (Principal) | 435-628-4427 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking Ahead: (https://heritage.washk12.org/calendar/)
- March 6 – 4th Grade ZNP Field Trip (Sewell & Olmstead)
- March 6 – 2:30 5th Grade Maturation Program
- March 6 – 7pm PTA Meeting
- March 7 – 4th Grade ZNP Field Trip (Nixon & Osness)
- March 7 – 6pm Heritage Leadership Night (Flyer)
- March 8 – 9:30~10:30am 5th Grade Wax Museum
- March 11~15 – SPRING BREAK No School
- March 21 – 11am 1st Grade ZOO
- March 25 – Early Release PLC (1:15 dismiss)