2018 Summer Information
Heritage Roadrunners and Families,
It has been a fantastic school year! We’ve learned tons, laughed together, and maybe even shed a few tears throughout the year. It has definitely been one to remember.
- Your student (grades 1-4) will receive a letter with information regarding next school year, including important dates to remember as well as your child’s teacher for next school year. If your student is not at school when we dismiss today, then letter will be mailed home.
- Secretaries and office staff will be in the office thru June 1. Our office will again be open beginning in August.
- Summer Lunch Program begins June 4 ( )
- Our school website (https://heritage.washk12.org) will have the most detailed and current information regarding all things Heritage.
Finally, thank you to each of you and especially your students. We all contribute to the success of Heritage and I’m extremely happy to be able to work with your amazing children!
Have a wonderful summer, please continue to read, explore, and learn!
Adam Baker | email@example.com | 435-628-4427
- Aug 6 – Heritage Home Visits
- Aug 10 – Heritage Open House (1-3pm)
- Aug 13 – First Day of School (Grades 1-5)
- Aug 20 – First Day of School (Kindergarten)
Trackback from your site.