Stay Strong Roadrunners!
March 23, 2018
Dear Heritage Parents & Students,
Spring is in the air and together we have zoomed past spring break. We are entering the final home stretch of the school year. I hope that we can all work together to finish the school year strong. I’d like to address a couple of items that will help us all finish strong!
- Reading 20 minutes daily – Please continue to read each and every day with your child. Reading 20 minutes daily with your child is one of the best investments you can make! You’ll make memories, build language and vocabulary, and show your child how important reading is to you! … and you’ll help our school reach our goal of 1.5 million reading minutes and you can attend the Dixie Power Kite Festival on April 21 and get a cool kite!
- On Time ALL Day Attendance – I can’t express enough how important it is for your child to attend school each day. Coming in late, leaving early or not attending at all will disrupt learning. Please strive to attend each day, arrive on time, stay all day!
- Maintain routines – even though spring is in the air and the sun is up later each evening, keep your family routines. Regular meal time, bed time, and other regular routines help maintain order and structure in life. It also helps your child feel safe and secure. Keeping up routines keeps the chaos away!
These are just a few tips to help you continue to enjoy success at home and school!
Finally, you may have noticed that we are continually striving to improve and ensure that Heritage Elementary a safe place for your children. Please bring a Photo ID when checking a student out. Please check in at the office and receive a “Visitor” sticker every time you visit the school. Notify the office immediately if you see something that just doesn’t seem right. We rely on everyone to help maintain our safe environment here at Heritage Elementary.
Thank you for your continued support, we value each and every one of you, thank you for helping make Heritage an amazing school!
Adam Baker (Principal) | email@example.com | 435-628-4427
- March 27 – Spring Pictures (Lifetouch)
- March 28 – 5th Grade Maturation
- March 29 – Heritage Track Meet @ Dixie High School (Grades 3-5)
- March 30 & April 2 – Spring Recess NO SCHOOL
- April 3 – 5th Grade Field Trip DSU Science
- April 3 – 2:45 Bike Safety Assembly
- April 4 – PreK & K Registration
- April 6 – Heritage Bike to School Day
Trackback from your site.