Heritage Heads UP – Sept 15, 2017
Heritage Roadrunners and Families,
We have settled into our school routines and the teachers and students seem to be doing excellent work so far. I can feel the excitement of learning in classrooms as I drop in and visit. I also really enjoy visiting with students throughout the day in the hallways, at recess and even during lunch. Heritage teachers and staff are excellent people and even better educators, they make Heritage GREAT!
I have three important items to make sure each of you know about!
- Picture Day – Tuesday, Sept 19 will be our Fall Picture day. CLICK HERE for the Lifetouch Picture day flier or visit my.lifetouch.com and use the Heritage code: UM377211Q0
- White Ribbon Week – This is our annual internet safety week. It will be Sept 25~29. There will be many great learning opportunities for your students and families. Prior to the White Ribbon Week with your students we will have a special Parent Night. This will be on Sept 20 at 6pm in English and again at 7pm in Spanish. Please make plans to attend this informative evening. Please view the informational flier for more detailed information: White Ribbon English | White Ribbon Spanish
- Heritage School Goals for 2017-18 School Year. CLICK HERE
Thank you for your support of our school. I know we can continue to ensure learning is maximized with your students as we work together!
Mr. Adam Baker | 435-628-4427 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept 18 – School Community Council Mtg (3pm)
- Sept 19 – Fall Picture Day
- Sept 20- White Ribbon Week Parent Information (evening)
- Sept 25 – Early release Monday (Friday Schedule)
- Sept 25~29 – White Ribbon Week
- Sept 29 – Roadrunner Rally & Habit 1 assembly
Trackback from your site.