Heritage Heads Up – March 21, 2017
I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break. I sure enjoyed spending some time with my family and I hope each of you did as well. I also wanted to express my gratitude to all those who participated in our White Ribbon Week. It was a great learning event and I hope that each of your families benefited from participating. I believe
This is an extremely busy time of year. Of course we have a lot of events happening here at school, please take note. Here we go!
- Heritage Elementary Leadership Day – March 24, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. More information on attachment (2017 Leadership Day Invite)
- Kindergarten and Preschool Registration – March 29 and April 5, 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Please bring: Birth Certificate, Immunization records, proof of residence. **Also please spread the word to friends and neighbors who may not receive this email.
- Lost and Found Coats and Jackets – please check the school if you are missing jackets or coats, we’ve got a lot!
- End Of Level Assessments – we’re gearing up for our end of year tests, please visit the following webpage to learn more about the in’s and out’s of the assessing we do in WCSD. (http://www.washk12.org/sage-testing)
Thanks again for all of your support of our school!
- March 24 – Heritage Leadership Day
- March 29 – Kindergarten Registration
- March 30 – 1st Grade Zoo
- March 31– Roadrunner Rally
- April 5 – Kindergarten Registration
- April 6 – Spring Pictures
- April 11 – Heritage Science Fair
- April 14 & 17 – No School Easter Break
Trackback from your site.