Heritage Heads Up – Feb 13, 2017
Hello Heritage Parents,
I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about a couple of things happening at Heritage.
First, Thanks to each of you and our outstanding PTA for our Family Week activities. It was very enjoyable to see so many of you here during our Parent Picnic and Dads and Donuts. I really appreciate our PTA and all they do to help make Heritage a GREAT School.
Next up, SEP week – going on now! Remember our school will dismiss each day at 1:15 (No Kindergarten on Mon or Tue). I hope each of you are planning to visit with your child’s teacher to receive an update on academic progress as well as set some goals for the remainder of the school year. While you are here stop by the library for the BOGO Book Fair. Also, make sure you check the lost and found tables for coats and jackets, we’ve had a lot that have been left here at school that we’d like to return to their owner.
Finally, the WCSD recently sent out a parent survey. Please take a moment to fill this out (ENGLISH Survey / SPANISH Survey). If you have other feedback regarding our school and anything we can work to improve, please contact me directly!
Thanks for your continued support, I look forward to seeing each of you this week during our SEP Conferences!
- Feb 13~17 – SEP Week, early release @ 1:15 (BookFair in Library)
- Feb 20 – NO SCHOOL President’s Day
- Feb 22 – 5th Grade “Give Me Liberty Program”
- Feb 27 – 4th Grade NAEP Assessment
- March 3 – Roadrunner Rally & 2nd Grade LIM Assembly “Habit 5”
- March 6 – Early Release PLC Day
- March 6~10 – White Ribbon Week “Internet Safety Week”
- March 13~17 – SPRING BREAK
Trackback from your site.