Heritage Roadrunners (and Parents),
Thanks for a great start to our school year! I’ll do my best to keep you updated as much as possible via our school blog(https://heritage.washk12.org/blog/). Thanks for your continued support, as we work together I believe that we will all enjoy an amazing school year!
Our school leadership team has made three goals for our students this year.
- Every student at Heritage will have a leadership role.
- Every class will have a buddy class. Classes will meet every month throughout the school year.
- Every student will read at least 20 minutes every day. Goal of 1.5 million minutes read during the school year.
I hope that you can find the value in these goals and understand how they will help your student have a great school year.
I have two requests, both deal with student safety!
- Please do not drop off your student prior to 8:30 in the morning. There is no supervision prior to that time. Breakfast is served beginning at 8:30, so that is the earliest that students should arrive at school.
- Be safe in our parking lot when dropping off in the morning or picking up students in the afternoon. Our parking lot safety plan was created a few years ago and can be found here: ENGLISH / SPANISH. Please be patient and considerate with other parents as well as our school staff, our only goal is to have everyone be as safe as possible!
- Aug 18 – First Day of Kindergarten
- Aug 22 – Early Release PLC (Friday Schedule)
- Aug 24 & 25 – SEP Conferences 4-7pm
- Aug 26 – PTA Bike Rodeo 1:15pm
- Sept 5 – NO SCHOOL Labor Day
Thanks again for a great start to the school year. I love working with each of your children. We have an amazing staff that care deeply about and work extremely hard to make a difference for each of our students.
Please contact me directly with any concerns, comments, or compliments!
Adam Baker | 435-628-4427 | email@example.com