2018 End of Year Testing – Let’s do our BEST!!!
Dear Parents & Students,
Our students at Heritage have had an amazing year of learning. To measure growth and celebrate our learning throughout this year we are now participating in our end of year testing. This includes a final DIBELS benchmark with all our students, as well as SAGE testing with our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. Our end of year assessments are simply one measure of our learning from the school year. These tests are important and I would ask that each student take their time and do their very best. Parents, you can help out by also encouraging your child to take their time and to give their best effort!
Suggestions to prepare for test day:
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Set out clothes and backpack, prepare lunch (etc.) the night before in order to have a calm morning
- Dress comfortably
- On Time ALL Day attendance, our testing sessions typically start first thing
Your children are well on their way to becoming lifelong learners and have worked so hard this year. I am very proud of each and everyone of them and their individual growth. Thanks for the great year!
CLICK HERE for more information regarding the SAGE assessment.
Please stop by and visit if you have any questions or concerns regarding our end of year assessments or anything else happening here at Heritage!
I would also like to bring your attention to a couple of community events coming up.
- Summer Learning Camps at DSU – many are available for elementary age school children. Please visit their website @ https://stem.dixie.edu/programs/ or CLICK HERE to view the flier.
- Utah Youth Track and Field Meet – May 11 & 12 @ SCHS event hosted by St. George Rec (FREE Event) CLICK HERE to view the flier – register online at www.runnercard.com – select “2018 Utah Youth Track & Field Meet” under the USATF section.
Adam Baker | email@example.com | 435-628-4427
- April 20 – PTA Fundraising Packets Due
- April 21 – Dixie Power Kite Festival @ DSU
- April 23 – PTA Color Run – registration 5:30 RUN at 6pm
- April 23~27 – Teacher Appreciation Week (more information to come)
Trackback from your site.