Heritage Update – Oct 27, 2017
Next Tuesday is Halloween. Here are a few updates with information that will hopefully answer any questions you may have.
- Parade Info – Kindergarten will start the parade at approximately 9:15. Students will view the parade from outside of their classes. The parade will go around the school and zig zag outside on the playground blacktop area. Parents and family can best enjoy the parade from the rear playground area! The Halloween costume parade should be done around 9:45.
School Costume Guidelines:
- Students may arrive at school in costume, or be able to change quickly into their costume
- PLEASE NO weapons, NO extreme gore, NO immodest costumes, Remember WCSD Policy 2200
- If you have any question as to whether or not it will be allowed then DO NOT have your child wear it to school ~ Keep the school costume as simple as possible.
- Students should be able to change themselves and use the bathroom without any help.
We look forward to an exciting and fun day!
Please contact me directly with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Adam Baker | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435-628-4427
- Oct 31 – Halloween ~ Parade starts at 9:15
- Nov 2 – PTA Meeting 7pm
- Nov 3 – 5th Grade Harry Potter Day
- Nov 10 – Veteran’s Day 9:30 Assembly
- Nov 13~17 – SEP Conferences (dismiss at 1:15 each day this week)
- Nov 13~17 – PTA Bookfair
- Nov 22~24 – Thanksgiving Break (N0 School)
Trackback from your site.